News & Events
Back UPDATE: We will reopen this weekend for Public Masses
Thursday, June 11, 2020
Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary/Re-Opening Procedures
Parishes throughout the Diocese have been working on plans to ensure they can meet safety standards that will keep the six-foot social distancing requirement in place throughout Mass. The following is our reopening schedule:
Weekend Masses beginning June 13, 2020
4:30PM Saturday; 8 and 10 a.m. & 12 Noon Sunday
- Please remain home if you are sick, have a temperature above normal, at risk in age or medical conditions, or if you are uncomfortable or afraid to return at this time.
- The Dispensation of the Obligation – There is still no obligation to attend Mass in person until further notice.
- Livestream Masses on Vimeo & Facebook will continue for Weekend & Weekday Masses except Saturday 8 a.m.
- Main Street Door will be open for the General entry. Harris Hill Doors will remain closed.
- The Parking Lot Door & Ramp will be open for our parishioners with disabilities or have trouble walking.
- Parishioners and children 2+ should bring and be prepared to wear their own masks throughout the Mass.
- If possible, bring your own bottle of hand sanitizer: for entering, exiting, before and after receiving Communion.
- Offering baskets will receive your Church Offering as you enter and/or leave the building.
- Restricted Seating – Because we are only allowed a 25% capacity, an usher will direct you to your seat. Please follow their direction.
- Follow the directions of our ushers for the reception of Communion.
- Communion will only be distributed in the hand. No gloves permitted when receiving Holy Communion.
- Please wait until you are dismissed; please follow the direction of our ushers.
Weekday 9:00 a.m. Mass beginning Wed. June 17th use East Transept/Parking Lot Door.
- Be seated in the East Transept first following social distancing rules.
Confessions will resume Saturday, June 20 at 3:00 p.m.