Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish
We are excited the Spirit has led you to our page. We are one family united in Jesus Christ
We all come from different directions and with different needs,
but we all seek the same thing...
And He is present here, He yearns for you and He loves you.
At Nativity of The Blessed Virgin Mary, we love to serve God's people. We invite you to contact us and sit down with us to have a Holy conversation. Whether you are a long time member of the parish looking to get involved with a new ministry or faith program, or someone new to the area looking for a Catholic Faith Community to grow your faith, or someone just looking for what is missing in your lives, we LOVE you! And we want to welcome you to our family.
How to get started - here are a few ways to contact us...
1. Do you feel something is missing? Are you looking for something more in life? Let us walk with you and listen to the concerns of your heart. Please contact Karen at the Rectory 632-8838 to speak with our Priests, Fr. Ron Sajdak (Say-jak) or Fr. Daniel OR ask to speak with our Pastoral Associate Amy Vossen Vukelic (direct extention 9).
2. Are you looking to become Catholic or are you an Adult Baptized Catholic who would like to receive the either or both the Sacraments of First Eucharist or Confirmation? Please call John Wilde to start that conversation - 634-3130, ext. 322
3. To register as a parishioner of Nativity, please download the REGISTRATION FORMS here and call Amy Vossen Vukelic, our Pastoral Associate at 632-8838, ext. 311
4. Are you looking to deepen your understanding of your Catholic faith or spiritual journey? Contact John Wilde, our Director of Lifelong Faith Formation, at 634-3130 ext. 322
5. To register your children in grades 1-11 for Faith Formation (formerly Religious Education) and Sacramental Preparation, contact either John or our Office Manager, Maureen Rademaker, at 634-3130 ext. 332 or click on the link for forms and more information.
6. For our Youth Programs, either visit out Youth Ministry website at www.NBVMYM.com or call the office at 634-3130 to speak with our Middle School & High School Youth Minister Lydia Zielinski - ext. 329, or Pastoral Associate for Young Adults, Meghan Rogers - ext. 312.
7. We have a ministries called our YOUNG FAMILIES MINISTRY, for families with pre-school children. Contact Meghan at 634-3130 ext. 329
"May the Lord bless you and keep you; may His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you;
May the Lord look upon you kindly and give you peace!"
We hope to hear from you soon! God Bless!!