Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish
We are excited the Spirit has led you to our page. We are one family united in Jesus Christ
We all come from different directions and with different needs,
but we all seek the same thing...
And He is present here, He yearns for you and He loves you.
At Nativity of The Blessed Virgin Mary, we love to serve God's people. We invite you to contact us and sit down with us to have a Holy conversation. Whether you are a long time member of the parish looking to get involved with a new ministry or faith program, or someone new to the area looking for a Catholic Faith Community to grow your faith, or someone just looking for what is missing in your lives, we LOVE you! And we want to welcome you to our family.
How to get started - here are a few ways to contact us...
1. Do you feel something is missing? Are you looking for something more in life? Let us walk with you and listen to the concerns of your heart. Please contact us at the Rectory 632-8838 ext. 412 to speak with our Priest, Fr. Ron Sajdak (Say-jak).
2. Are you looking to become Catholic or are you an Adult Baptized Catholic who would like to receive the either or both the Sacraments of First Eucharist or Confirmation? Please contact Debbie Daigler at 634.3130 ext. 333 or email email@example.com.
3. To register as a parishioner of Nativity, please download the Family Information Registration form here and call Karen at the Rectory at 632-8838, ext. 401. We will need a copy of your Baptism Certificate. Please notify the parish you are leaving that you will be attending Nativity BVM.
4. Are you looking to deepen your understanding of your Catholic faith or spiritual journey? Please contact us at the Rectory 632-8838 Ext. 412 to speak with our Priest, Fr. Ron Sajdak.
5. To register your children in grades 1-10 for Faith Formation (formerly Religious Education) and Sacramental Preparation, contact our Faith Formation Office Manager, Maureen Rademaker, at 634-3130 ext. 332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. For RCIA & Confirmation (grade 11) questions contact Debbie Daigler at 634.3130 ext. 333 or email email@example.com.
"May the Lord bless you and keep you; may His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you;
May the Lord look upon you kindly and give you peace!"
We hope to hear from you soon! God Bless!!